Ulta Beauty Online Haul


Ulta had one of their rare 20% off sales in-store and online that included "Prestige Cosmetics" so I took the opportunity to purchase some things on my wishlist.

I usually order online because my local Ulta is not stocked very well and is almost always out of what I am looking for.  Plus, people like to test products that don't have sample testers and then put them back on the shelves which is gross.  At least when I order online I know I am getting a fresh product because it comes directly from a warehouse.

Real Techniques Makeup Brushes

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush; Core Collection; and Stippling Brush

Ecotools Brushes

Ecotools Fresh & Flawless Five Piece Complexion Set; Detailed Lip Brush; Domed Bronzer Brush

Aqualillies for Tarte Collection

Aqualillies for Tarte Collection: Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eye and Cheek Palette; Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick in Timeless; Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Black; Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder

Tarte (The Buffer) Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush

Nail Products

China Glaze nail polish in Passion, Fairy Dust, and Ruby Pumps; OPI nail lacquer thinner; Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat; CND Sticky Base Coat

I plan on doing reviews of the all the products shown except for the nail stuff which may be shown in various reviews and tutorials later.

You can get all these products and more at www.ulta.com

Comments

Popular Posts