Julep Fit Feet Kit


Julep teamed up with Fitness Magazine to release a kit to get your feet in shape for sandal season.


The kit comes with Julep's Instant Warming Foot Scrub, The Best Pedi Prep Ever, Julep Foot File, toe separaters, a new polish color and a card from Fitness Magazine that tells you how to get your feet baby soft.



The Instant Warming Foot Scrub is a product that I already had from a previous Julep Maven box, but I had not used it yet. The directions say to use a nickle size amount per foot. I only felt a warming sensation when I first rubbed my hands together before spreading it over my feet. This is a gentle scrub that left my feet feeling somewhat moisturized. I was surprised that they did not include a moisturizer in this kit, but I suppose this is meant to leave your feet moisturized from the oils.


The Best Pedi Prep Ever is a product I used a lot last summer to soften the balls of my feet which tend to get a little flaky during sandle season. You roll it on and leave it on for a couple of minutes to exfoliate and soften the feet then use the foot file to remove dead skin. This leaves my feet baby soft.


The new color made especially for Fitness Magazine and this kit, but is now available on the Julep website, is called Billie Jean.

Billie Jean - Classic With a Twist: "Purple Fuchsia creme"

This is a color you have to see in the sunlight to really appreciate.  It has a matte finish without a topcoat.  At first I was not impressed with it, but once I put on my sandals and headed out in the sun this color lit up to a neon shine.  Over the next week the color deepens from sun exposure but I actually like it better this way.

This is two coats with a basecoat and a topcoat.

To get this kit visit www.julep.com

Comments

Popular Posts