Julep May Flowers with Belina Jewelry

julep nail polish, julep maven, julep may flowers, julep bellina

Julep has released a new set called May Flowers which includes three brightened pastels. The first 800 people to buy this set were given a free piece of jewelry from Belina.


Tina - Bombshell is a "purple lilac shimmer"

Denver - It Girl is a "seafoam green crème"

Cody - Classic with a Twist is a "cantaloupe orange crème"

julep nail polish, julep maven, julep may flowers, julep bellina

My first thought when receiving this set was that the colors seem very similar to Julep's Smokey Pastels collection for Sephora.  I will have to do a post on those to compare.

As you can see these shades are somewhere between pastels and full-on brights.  They remind me of candy or tropical flowers.

Each swatch features two coats to full opacity.  They went on nice and easy will little to no streaking that blends in one dry.

julep nail polish, julep maven, julep may flowers, julep bellina

The jewelry item I received from Belina is a bracelet that has neon pink wooden beads and two gold-colored plastic crosses. Not something I would pick for myself but I will probably wear it.

Comments

Popular Posts