Julep Sea Salt Collection

 julep sea salt, sea salt polish, sea salt finish
Julep has decided to venture into the textured polish market with the Sea Salt Collection. Once only available each as mystery box items, Julep listened to its customers and is selling a collection of all three polishes.

The collection includes:




  • Sadie - Bombshell: "black lava sea salt finish"




  • Jill - Boho Glam: "smoked beige sea salt finish"




  • Madeline - Classic with a Twist: "pink blush sea salt finish"


  • julep sea salt, sea salt finish, julep jill, julep madeline, julep sadie
    It's a bit hard to tell from this photo but the polishes have a slight texture to them that really does look like there is salt in the polish. These are my first textured polishes.  I would say that I am not normally partial to textured polish because it reminds me of gunk or something dirty being stuck to my nails; Not really a glamorous feeling.  My favorite of these three is Sadie because of its slight sparkle. As for the pink and beige colors, I can imagine doing a manicure with half and half on the nails.  Simple but effective.

    You can purchase this set at Julep.com

    Comments

    Popular Posts