Red, White, and Blue

Show off your patriotic side by decking out your digits in the colors of the American flag.

Here I used Julep's Jackie, Eileen, Taylor, and America.

This is two thick coats of Taylor, two coats of Jackie topped with two coats of America, and two to three coats of Eileen.  

Since I don't really have much nail on my pinky toes I paint on the skin a little bit to have something show up.  This will disappear over time when I shower and/or as my skin naturally sheds cells.

Eileen was mostly opaque at two coats but there were some visible streaks so I touched it up in places with a "third" coat.  The quick dry formula of Taylor coupled with the fact that it is an older color meant I had to work to get it just right. Jackie applied perfectly.  America has the old style of brush, but that didn't matter so much as I mostly just dabbed it on where I wanted the glitter.  I used Julep's base coat and quick dry topcoat.

Comments

Popular Posts