Ahava deadsea plants firming body cream

ahava deadsea plants firming body cream, ahava firming body cream
This sample of firming cream from Ahava is supposed to firm, smooth and hydrate.

Description from sample: "Silky texture, firm results. This nourishing body cream actively smooths and refines your skin texture, improving tonicity and elasticity."

"82% felt an improvement in skin firmness & tightness"

The sample size was 0.2 fl. oz. which is a little bit small for a body lotion sample. I barely had enough product to cover my legs. 

I started out using it on areas that could use some toning: stomach, thighs, butt; I spread the rest onto my legs. The texture is light and silky just as claimed. I don't feel like it toned anything, but I only got to use it once and it probably takes at least two weeks to notice a difference. According to Ahava's website you are supposed to use it morning and night on the "sagging areas" of the body. It had a pleasant salty mineral smell that was not overpowering. The scent was quite unique as I have never smelled anything like it.

The full size product is 6.8 oz. and retails for $38.50.

You can purchase the full size product at Ahava.com

ahava deadsea plants firming body cream, ahava firming cream

Comments

Popular Posts