Lashem Eyelash & Brow Enhancing Serum

lashem, lashem eyelash and brow enhancing serum

When I received this sample from Birchbox I was quite skeptical.  Thicker and longer lashes ... this seemed too good to be true.

Description*: Infused with safe, powerful peptide treatment and patented QuSome delivery system that provides higher encapsulation and absorption of ingredients, you’ll find this is better than false lashes.
  • DERMATOLOGIST AND OPTHAMOLOGIST TESTED
  • PARABEN AND PROSTAGLANDIN FREE
  • WON’T DISCOLOR SKIN OR EYES
  • SAFE TO USE WITH LASH EXTENSIONS
  • HYPOALLERGENIC
  • FRAGRANCE FREE
  • 1 TUBE EQUALS 2-3 MONTHS WORTH OF USAGE.

Main Ingredients*: H2O, Glycerol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Octain-1,2-diol, (1,2-Hexanediol), PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Disodium EDTA, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Tropolone.

*Information taken from lashem.com

The sample lasted for about 2 months using it at night only. I only used it at night because there is a warning about using this product with contact lenses because it will leak down into the eyes because it is a liquid. It will not harm the eyes, but since I wear contacts I didn't want to take a chance on any adverse reactions so it was better for me to wear it at night while I slept.

You brush this on over the eyelash area, kind of like how you would apply a liquid liner. It is very easy and smooth to apply. It dries pretty quickly and was not uncomfortable for me in any way. After using this for about a month, I did start to see an improvement in my eyelashes. They seemed thicker and stronger and I did not have as many lashes falling out as usual. That was about all the improvement I saw though. On the product website they claim that it takes 3 months to see improvement because of the lash growth cycle so maybe I just did not use it long enough to see an improvement in length.

Full size product retails for $70.00

You can purchase this product at lashem.com

Comments

Popular Posts