lights, camera, splashes! mascara

tarte mascara, tarte lights camera splashes mascara, tarte waterproof mascara

With the new Aqualillies collection, Tarte has released a waterproof version of their famous mascara.

I had not previously tried the original lights, camera, lashes mascara by Tarte before trying this one.  It is supposed to lengthen, volumize, curl, and condition.  I love the shiny fabric sleeve with the gold embroidered anchor which is made of all man made materials.  Too bad it's not removable so you can reuse it.

tarte mascara, tarte lights camera splashes mascara, tarte waterproof mascara

While a normal size for mascara at 7 mL, it seems like the brush is longer than I am used to. I compared it to some of my other mascaras and the wand, not the brush, is definitely longer than most that I have tried. I find it very easy to apply with it anyway.

tarte mascara, tarte lights camera splashes mascara, tarte waterproof mascara

The brush is the perfect size, not too big or too small. The brush is not pokey either. In fact this is the only mascara that does not get on my eyelids upon application.  This mascara does everything it claims and has become my new favorite for the summer.

You can purchase this product at tartecosmetics.com

Comments

Popular Posts