organization for a dollar

target dollar bin items, target dollar cardboard boxes, target dollar bins, target dollar tin, target haul

Yesterday I spotted these cute little organizational items at my local Target and best of all they were only $1.00 each!

I have purchased a few of these tins in the past and I couldn't resist the pink gingham pattern on this one. I am going to use it to house my summer lip glosses. I like to store them upside down so I can see the colors but I make sure to turn them a couple of times a week so that the product doesn't build up in the cap.

target dollar bin items, target dollar cardboard boxes, target dollar bins, target dollar tin, target haul

I just love the metallic patterns on these little bins.  They will be useful for organizing little things like nail products, other lip products, and smaller sample packets. This makes it easy to just pick them all up to move them out of the way :-)

target dollar bin items, target dollar cardboard boxes, target dollar bins, target dollar tin, target haul

Lastly, I got these cute little page flags post it notes to make managing things easier. You could use these for whatever you want but I find these nice for marking product expiration dates, review times, etc.

target dollar bin items, target dollar cardboard boxes, target dollar bins, target dollar tin, target haul, target dollar page flags

Isn't organizing fun? I think so.

You can purchase these products at Target stores.

Comments

Popular Posts