Scalisi Skincare Anti-Aging Moisturizer

scalisi skincare anti-aging moisturizer, scalisi anti-aging moisturizer, scalisi skincare, scalisi moisturizer, scalisi birchbox

I finally finished this sample of moisturizer that I received in a Birchbox many moons ago.

Description from package: "Science never felt so good. Clinical results: 45% reduction in the appearance of wrinkles in 8 weeks."

Description from Scalisi Skincare website: "The daytime anti-aging moisturizer features Scalisi Skincare's proprietary tri-peptide technology, which combats the look of collagen and elastin breakdown for smoother, firmer, more youthful looking skin.  This scientifically proven formula reduces wrinkles by up to 45% in 8 weeks (Individual results may vary.)  Containing broad-spectrum SPF 30, if used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun."

Directions: "Apply one pump over face and neck AM and PM.  Reapply as needed."

This is the first moisturizer I have used that has over SPF 15.  Thankfully it did non make me break out as most SPF products do.  I have a weird sensitivity to most SPF products.  Also, it did not make my eyes burn like some SPF moisturizers do.  The sample size was .2 fl. oz.  Overall, I really like this facial moisturizer.  The only thing I do not like is the price of the full size product; It's a bit pricey.

The full size product is 1.7 oz. and retails for $85.00.

You can purchase this product at Scalisiskincare.com

Comments

Popular Posts