Cargo Water Resistant Blush

cargo water resistant blush bali

I finally got one of these blushes that I have been searching stores for all summer.

Cargo claims that this blush is water resistant to withstand perspiration and shine all day long. The blush comes in three colors:
  • Bali - "medium rose pink"
  • Ibiza - "shimmering hot pink"
  • Los Cabos - "soft tangerine"

I don't like to buy new blushes that I can't see in person unless the online description is really comprehensive. I tested all three shades on my arm and walked around Ulta for about an hour. Then I went outside to see how they would look in the sun and decided on the shade Bali because it looked the best against my skintone which is light-medium with neutral to yellow undertones. I might go back for the other shades because I had a really hard time deciding on only one because all three were really pretty.

The first time I wore this blush it lasted eight hours before it started to fade;  The blush is supposed to act like a stain in powder form which is accurate because I had to use an oil based makeup remover to wash it off my arm when I tested them in the store  (I can use a normal face wash after wearing it all day.)  The second time I was outside in the heat and it lasted about seven hours. I would still call this a long lasting blush because most blushes last about four to five hours on me before they start to fade.

You can find out more about this product at cargocosmetics.com.

BTW: I have updated the labeling system on the blog to make it easier to navigate the posts. I am fairly new to blogging and I'm learning new things all the time so I have been slowly updating things as I go.

Comments

Popular Posts