Get Fuzz Free

shaving, shaving supplies, whish shave cream, the cool fix, kiehl's creme de corps, gillette venus razor

Ah shaving, the old fashioned, tried and true method of removing unwanted hair. Here are my picks for the task that result in baby soft, hair-free legs.

Shaving is pretty much the easiest and cheapest method of removing unwanted body hair. I have been using the original Gillette Venus Razor for over 10 years and not found one that works better at giving a close shave without skin irritation, including the newer versions (I think it has something to do with the additional plastic and "moisture strips" added to the razors.)

I received this sample of the Whish Blueberry Shave Cream in my Birchbox and loved it. It is non-foaming, comes in Earth friendly packaging and has a nice light sweet scent. It takes quite a bit to cover the legs as it is non-foaming but it is nice and moisturizing. The Blueberry scent is not currently available but they have a lot of other nice scents like almond and lavender.

You can purchase Whish Shave Cream at whishbody.com

To prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs I use The Cool Fix by Shaveworks which is a blue gel that contains ingredients that exfoliate and soothe irritated hair follicles. What's even better is that it's safe to use on the bikini area.

You can purchase The Cool Fix at ulta.com

For an added dose of luxurious moisture I like Kiehl's Creme de Corps, another Birchbox sample. The description claims that it takes 10 days of use to see better skin. I definitely notice a difference in how soft my skin is when I use this; And it lasts! It's a bit pricey for body lotion but it's worth it.

You can purchase Kiehl's Creme de Corps at kiehls.com

Comments

Popular Posts