Big Lots Haul

epielle aloe vera cleansing tissues, facial cleansing clothes, makeup remover wipes

I stopped by the new Big Lots in my town to check it out because I have seen people come away with great hauls of incredibly cheap products.  This is was what I came away with.

Some Big Lots have great deals on certain brands of nail polish and cosmetics but it really depends on the buyer and what is available in your area.  I did find some deeply discounted products, but there was nothing I had to have.  

The products were old but they tried to categorize them by current beauty trends which I thought was interesting.  I saw some Revlon eye shadows, Physicians Formula face products, some Wet n' Wild nail polish sets, and some other brands that I did not recognize.  I did not see any bins of nail polish like I have seen online.  I was tempted to get some soaps and bath stuff, but I refrained because I definitely do not need any more of that kind of stuff right now.

I ended up only purchasing a pack of Epielle Aloe Vera Cleansing Tissues with 60 pre-moistened tissues for a whopping $2. This is more than double the amount of facial wipes that come in my go-to brand Simple Skincare at less than half the price. Epielle is a Korean brand, so you know it's a good product. These wipes are soft, moisturizing, and perfect for removing makeup.

What have you found at Big Lots?

Comments

Popular Posts