Philosophy Orange Blossom Eau de Parfum

philosophy field of flowers orange blossom eau de parfum spray fragrance

I know I have said before that I am not a big perfume person and that I don't often buy perfume, but I just had to have this fragrance.

I love citrus scents! Especially citrus mixed with floral scents. Orange blossom is one of my favorite scents, so when I found this at my local Ulta I was hooked.

Orange Blossom is from the Philosophy Field of Flowers line and is an "eau de parfum" which means it is less potent than full strength perfume.  It really does smell very close to actual orange blossoms.  I have a mandarin tree at my house and every time the blossoms bloom I'm all over it.  I like to take the blossoms and make a water bowl with them: You take a small shallow dish, fill it with water and float the blossoms on top; It's really pretty and a great way to showcase your favorite flowers.

philosophy field of flowers orange blossom eau de parfum spray fragrance
This scent has been around since early spring when I first tried it. Because I don't really wear a lot of perfume I kept passing it over with the reasoning that even though it smelled incredible I would probably never wear it. Well, every time I went back to Ulta, which is a lot, I would use the tester for a quick pick me up spritz. So, after months of trying to "just say no," I saw that they were phasing this out to make way for fall fragrances. Who knows when and if this will return? It also just so happened that I had a 20% off coupon in hand at the time, so I went ahead and splurged. I am so glad I did because I have been wearing this every day since. It just makes me feel good to wear it because it's so happy and summery.

This product retails for $37.50 and you can purchase this product at philosophy.com.

Comments

Popular Posts